Urbvan is a shared mobility network with pre-established routes that operates through the most advanced technology. We are focused on providing a quality, comfortable and safe service, while contributing to the decrease of vehicular traffic in cities. At Urbvan we want to reinvent the way people move around urban areas. We have accepted this challenge and we work every day to achieve it. We are not just creating a team, we are being part of an important and necessary change. A change that has begun and will not stop.
We have a challenge for those who:
- Vibrate entrepreneurial energy: they are driven by curiosity, never give up and focus on overcoming their own limits.
- Live changes as opportunities and learn from their mistakes.
- Excellence and execution are key to the way they do things.
- Promote a good job vibe, bring joy and fun to the community.
- Promueven el buen clima, aportan alegría y diversión.
- Know how to build with other people and they enjoy working as a team.
What will you do?
- Lead and be accountable for the vision, strategy, and results of brand positioning and campaigns, harmonizing a clear brand message across all channels.
- Build the marketing plan and implement key marketing, sales and customer-centric programs.
- Inspire a visual level; refine designs; lend a critical eye to all creative, structural and technical output.
- Foster, inspire and build strong in-house team whose creative and strategic product rivals that of iconic, successful passion-based brands.
- Responsible for the identification, vetting, and strong relationships with our key business partners, such as Branding, Marketing & Creative agencies.
- Creative and compelling communication to be an evangelist to drive positive change.
- Minimum of 6 years in marketing, with demonstrated expertise in building strong brands.
- Understanding of digital channels, creativity, and market feel. A strong marketing background with the ability to recognize great storytelling and visuals.
- Understanding of fast-paced and ever-changing startup environments.
- Self-starter with the ability to independently lead this segment of the business.
- Excellent leadership skills. Ability to work collaboratively with peers and external partners.
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization.
- Play a role in transforming urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of bright, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and multiple benefits.
We believe in our values.
We show you Urbvan's values, on which we base our foundations as a company, what is found in each of the team members, if it identifies you with our values and the job vacancy, surely this opportunity is for you.
- Be Human.
- Be Smart.
- Be Transparent.
- Be Tenacious.
- Be Amazing.
- be Ambitious.