Urbvan is a shared mobility network with pre-established routes that operates through the most advanced technology. We are focused on providing a quality, comfortable and safe service, while contributing to the decrease of vehicular traffic in cities. At Urbvan we want to reinvent the way people move around urban areas. We have accepted this challenge and we work every day to achieve it. We are not just creating a team, we are being part of an important and necessary change. A change that has begun and will not stop.
We have a challenge for those who:
- Vibrate entrepreneurial energy: they are driven by curiosity, never give up and focus on overcoming their own limits.
- Live changes as opportunities and learn from their mistakes.
- Excellence and execution are key to the way they do things.
- Promote a good job vibe, bring joy and fun to the community.
- Promueven el buen clima, aportan alegría y diversión.
- Know how to build with other people and they enjoy working as a team.
What will you do?
- Streamlines the deployment of applications that have already been completed in their development stage.
- It secures the infrastructure where the applications are deployed.
- Monitors and ensures high availability for deployed applications.
- Use of open source and payment to ensure that the purposes are met.
- Achieve the availability demanded by our service levels.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Advanced experience in Linux.
- Experience running Kubernetes in production.
- Experience Terraform or Ansible, Jenkins, Spinnaker.
- Experience GCP and AWS management.
- Implementation of REDIS clusters, Kafka & Elasticsearch.
- Infrastructure monitoring with Proetheus.
- English language proficiency.
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization.
- Play a role in transforming urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of bright, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and multiple benefits.
We believe in our values.
We show you Urbvan's values, on which we base our foundations as a company, what is found in each of the team members, if it identifies you with our values and the job vacancy, surely this opportunity is for you.
- Be Human.
- Be Smart.
- Be Transparent.
- Be Tenacious.
- Be Amazing.
- be Ambitious.