Urbvan is a shared mobility network with pre-established routes that operates through the most advanced technology. We are focused on providing a quality, comfortable and safe service, while contributing to the decrease of vehicular traffic in cities. At Urbvan we want to reinvent the way people move around urban areas. We have accepted this challenge and we work every day to achieve it. We are not just creating a team, we are being part of an important and necessary change. A change that has begun and will not stop.
We have a challenge for those who:
- Vibrate entrepreneurial energy: they are driven by curiosity, never give up and focus on overcoming their own limits.
- Live changes as opportunities and learn from their mistakes.
- Excellence and execution are key to the way they do things.
- Promote a good job vibe, bring joy and fun to the community.
- Promueven el buen clima, aportan alegría y diversión.
- Know how to build with other people and they enjoy working as a team.
What will you do?
- It must be a hands-on person who can develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment the Urbvan Goals.
- Experienced discovering and implementing new technologies that field to competitive advantage.
- Committed to help tech department to use technology profitably.
- A leader that can build quality assurance and data protection processes.
- From 6 to 8 years of work experience in managing technology teams.
- Experienced with technologies in mobile, backend & infrastructure development.
- Great team player used to dynamic and changing environments.
- Make decisions based on data through analytical thinking.
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization.
- Play a role in transforming urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of bright, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and multiple benefits.
We believe in our values.
We show you Urbvan's values, on which we base our foundations as a company, what is found in each of the team members, if it identifies you with our values and the job vacancy, surely this opportunity is for you.
- Be Human.
- Be Smart.
- Be Transparent.
- Be Tenacious.
- Be Amazing.
- be Ambitious.