Urbvan is a shared mobility network that connects inner-city commuting and existing transportation options with people to create a safe, efficient, comfortable, and accessible experience, all through a technology platform. As a business, we seek humanity in every interaction by promoting social inclusion and empathy, and challenge ourselves by learning from others and innovating rigorously to be a model within the mobility industry.
In Urbvan we want to reinvent the way in which people move in urban areas. We know the great challenge of creating a fast, comfortable and safe transportation system. We have accepted this challenge and we work every day to achieve it. Every part of Urbvan is essential to build this future. We are not just creating a team, we are being part of an important and necessary change. A change that has begun and will not stop.
We are looking for a Revenue Management Manager, who can accept the challenge of Building, leading and managing the Revenue area exceptionally in a large scale company and that aims to become an important player in the dynamics of mobility in LatAm, we have a great challenge and we need someone with great experience managing revenue.
What will you do:
- It must be a hands-on person who can identify new revenue opportunities for the company with 100% analytical DNA.
- With experience analyzing itineraries and routes to look for ways to improve processes with the marketing and operations area.
- Make daily, weekly and monthly revenue reports.
- Committed to evaluate and adjust the daily and weekly reserves growth.
- Use their experience to analyze market trends and similar industries to look for learnings.
- Able to work with a technology team for implementation of features that allow to optimize income.
- A leader able to create the culture of revenue management in the company with great experience improving pricing (Reserves, Subscription model, loyalty and surge prices).
- From 7 to 8 years of work experience in Revenue management.
- Experience in leadership and creation of revenue reports.
- With experience generating, managing and Triggering an accurate revenue strategy.
- That is a great team player used to dynamic and changing environments.
- Organized discipline skills: you must prioritize and process a series of projects in progress simultaneously.
- Make decision based on data through analytical thinking.
Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in mass urban mobility. Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth. Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability. Work with a top-notch team of fun and motivated individuals. Competitive salary and benefits. We here at Urbvan strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Urbvan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe in our values.
We are showing you the Urbvan values, on which we base our foundations as a company, that are found in each of the crew members, if you identify yourself with our values, apply to this job:
- Be Human.
- Be Smart.
- Be Transparent.
- Be Tenacious.
- Be Amazing.
- be Ambitious