Urbvan is a shared mobility network that connects inner-city commuting and existing transportation options with people to create a safe, efficient, comfortable, and accessible experience, all through a technology platform. As a business, we seek humanity in every interaction by promoting social inclusion and empathy, and challenge ourselves by learning from others and innovating rigorously to be a model within the mobility industry.
In Urbvan we want to reinvent the way in which people move in urban areas. We know the great challenge of creating a fast, comfortable and safe transportation system. We have accepted this challenge and we work every day to achieve it. Every part of Urbvan is essential to build this future. We are not just creating a team, we are being part of an important and necessary change. A change that has begun and will not stop.
We are looking for a Head of Partnership who can accept the challenge of Building, leading and managing the supply area exceptionally in a large scale company and that aims to become an important player in the dynamics of mobility in LatAm, we have a great challenge and we need someone with great experience managing the strategy of increasing our partners, approaching key alliances and closing deals.
What will you do:
- It must be a hands-on person who can develop new strategies to ensure the closing of deals with new target partners.
- A data driven person who is able to create strategies to increase the number of business partners.
- Able to manage negotiation with new potential partners accurately.
- Experienced in planning and implementing the overall supply strategy.
- A leader able to create financial strategy to retain and acquire new business partner with great experience managing a highly skilled supply team.
- From 8 to 9 years of work experience as a head of Partnership.
- Experienced managing partners.
- Who is a great team player used to dynamic and changing environments.
- Make decision based on data through analytical thinking.
Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in mass urban mobility. Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth. Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability. Work with a top-notch team of fun and motivated individuals. Competitive salary and benefits. We here at Urbvan strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Urbvan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We believe in our values.
We are showing you the Urbvan values, on which we base our foundations as a company, that are found in each of the crew members, if you identify yourself with our values, apply to this job:
- Be Human.
- Be Smart.
- Be Transparent.
- Be Tenacious.
- Be Amazing.
- be Ambitious