Urbvan is a shared mobility network that connects inner-city commuting and existing transportation options with people to create a safe, efficient, comfortable, and accessible experience, all through a technology platform. As a business, we seek humanity in every interaction by promoting social inclusion and empathy, and challenge ourselves by learning from others and innovating rigorously to be a model within the mobility industry.
In Urbvan we want to reinvent the way in which people move in urban areas. We know the great challenge of creating a fast, comfortable and safe transportation system. We have accepted this challenge and we work every day to achieve it. Every part of Urbvan is essential to build this future. We are not just creating a team, we are being part of an important and necessary change. A change that has begun and will not stop.
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO), who can accept the challenge of Building, leading and managing the Technology area exceptionally in a large scale company and that aims to become an important player in the dynamics of mobility in LatAm. We have a great challenge ahead and we need someone with great experience managing Technology Teams and who loves stay updated with new tools, features, and stacks.
What will you do:
- It must be a hands-on person who can develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment the Urbvan Goals.
- Experienced discovering and implementing new technologies that yield to competitive advantage.
- Committed to help tech department to use technology profitably.
- A leader that can build quality assurance and data protection processes.
- From 6 to 8 years of work experience in managing technology teams.
- Experienced with technologies such as Python.
- Great team player used to dynamic and changing environments.
- Make decisions based on data through analytical thinking.
Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in mass urban mobility. Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth. Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability. Work with a top-notch team of fun and motivated individuals. Competitive salary and benefits. We here at Urbvan strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Urbvan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We believe in our values.
We are showing you the Urbvan values, on which we base our foundations as a company, that are found in each of the crew members, if you identify yourself with our values, apply to this job:
- Be Human.
- Be Smart.
- Be Transparent.
- Be Tenacious.
- Be Amazing.
- be Ambitious